Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

How I Dressed When I Was a Customer Service Agent

2 years ago I got my first job out of college, one that would make me bank… well at the time it was the most I’ve ever been paid for work. So yes for me it was “making bank”. You may laugh now. Well before I learned how life draining and awful it would be to set at a desk and get yelled at everyday, I dressed up. I didn’t have to, I had to wear office clothes. But for most girls that meant black slacks and a shirt that didn’t have graphics on it.


I wanted to be different! I only had jobs with uniforms up until this point! I wanted to make it count! So I found some old pictures of how I used to dress. Before the job hating and desk weight kicked it. Since I was still cheap and poor, most clothes I got from my younger sister, her friend, or the thrift store.

Now that I look back that it, I don’t think I would count this as office attire either….

I’m not sure, what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment