Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

May 2015 - I'm so grateful for...

I’m so happy May is over, May was stressful. BUT IN THE BEST WAY! I studied my butt off and passed a test needed to get into college. I did side jobs for my family and neighbors. My cousin had a baby shower, and my crayons are selling better then I thought they would. I got to review products on a serious level. And got to think things over, in terms of my future and what I want most out of it. June will be crazy busy, and I’m excited to see this balancing act I’m about to try to pull off. I love everything that I’m doing at the moment. My small crayon business, my blogs, my college work and I would hate to see anything slip between the cracks. So wish me luck!





During May I was really grateful for…

Soft Music
Rainy Calm Days
Busy Work
Tea
Rainy Days
Family Visits
Starbucks
Free Underwear
New Favorite Choker
Old Restaurants
Hot Coffee on cloudy days
Natural Light coming through the window
Free College
My Plant Children
Sweatpants
Open Windows
Bird Songs
The sound of birds fluffing there wings in the bird bath
Not lost puppies
Weeds that come out easy
Getting everything done
Mini Vaca upnorth
Donation Bags
Water
Free School
Lunch to make
A real reason for coffee in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment