Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Fun Couples St. Patricks Day Activity

Disclaimer: I didn’t drink, I didn’t go out, I didn’t wear green. I am lazy most of the time. So this is for all you ladies or gentlemen that want to do something fun on St. Patricks day. But are lazy and don’t really want to do something on St. Patricks day. It’s one of those things! End Disclaimer

Before March even came upon us, I looked to my favorite dating idea website —>The Dating Diva’s
I figured I haven’t done anything for the boyfriend in a while, and I knew some type of holiday was coming up. So I wanted to plan way in the future to prepare for it, just in case something came up (a.k.a unexpected case of the lazies)

I found this fun game to play and it would last from March 1st to March 17th! Perfect! I had a whole weekend to prepare for it. —> Game 

So I wrote out my own love notes and made my own coins, and my own envelopes. Great things happen when you have a lot of scrape paper and gold spray paint. 


And then I got his little coin collecting station ready. I even put a little envelope in pain view by the Big Daddy statue. Just so he knew what it looked it. 

Big Daddy is that old school scuba diver suit thing.
Now what I wasn’t excepting was how much fun Tom would have looking for else. I honestly thought he would just go along with it, because I had put it all together. But noooooo he looked every day for those coins. He requested hints in the form of riddles! I HAD TO MADE UP RIDDLES! haha! 

At the end, he got to buy things with the coins he had collected. One of those things was a baked treat of his choice! And since I was already really lazy that day. I could not be lazy for this request. Chocolate Chip Cookies it was! And I attempted to make them green with food coloring. 


Key word is attempted, but at least they tasted pretty good. 

We spent the rest of St. Patties day indoors with friends, eating cookies and playing video games. 

How was your St. Patties Day? Did you go out on the town? Or was your night more like ours? Either way, I hope you had a drink for me. 






No comments:

Post a Comment