Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Saved Pages of Mine #6

You could lay around like Buster here, or look at some of my saved pages!

Looking to make some money for the summer? Here’s some idea’s for side jobs!

Some text over image design inspiration! I love it would you find the perfect font to put over the perfect pictures. It’s like candy for my eyes!

I love reading piecing on freelancing and the challenges that come with it. Slowing I hope to play on that field with the others, but at the same time...it’s a very scary thought. I’m good taking my baby steps, but this was a great short read on how companies should treat freelance workers.

I’ve been wanting to try this vegan eyeshadow primer. I’m using the E.L.F one and it doesn’t last very long. I’ll even wear it just for the shire nude look on my eyes, and a couple hours later it’s in the creases.

This I may try this once the weather stops being all rainy.

These are great ideas for a date or even a fun time with your friends that won’t cost you a arm or leg! I may have to try out that wine tasting idea.


No comments:

Post a Comment