Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

My Influenster Bella VoxBox Reviews


In the start of May I received my first box from Influenster. After hearing about from my sister, who at the time had already received a box. I had to try it out, it sounded like a lot of fun! And after doing a couple reviews of my own and taking some “snaps” a.k.a questions about products you use. I was sent my first box! Over the month you have probably seen my reviews on all the products that came in the box. If not, then this post is more of a over view of the whole box.



Here’s a list of the products and there reviews!








For my first box I was very impressed and felt very special that I was picked. I got to try out some great products and have my family and friends test them out to. It was fun to test wine with my mom and sister and then bring candy for my friends to try. It was also nice to try out these products for free. I’m always afraid of trying something new because I rarely have the money for it or I can’t justify buying it. I hope this isn’t my last box, so that I can continue to do more random reviews. Until my next box, I’ll give you guys reviews on the products I’m currently using or eating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment