Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Leeanni Eco 3 in 1 Revolution Light, Toner, Serum, and Moisturizer in One Review


April 17, 2015 is when my sister gave me this sample from her Ipsy Bag. The name is a mouth full so just look at the title because that’s the whole name on this bottle. But you can find it here, if you would like some of your own. 


I’m just about coming to the end of my bottle, but honestly I didn’t use it everyday. I really do like it though, I like that I don’t have to put 3 things on my face. It’s EASY!! Did I ever mention how lazy I am? 

The texture is that of watered down lotion, and you don’t need a lot. About the size of a nickel was enough for my face and neck. And the scent is light to nothing at all, I don’t really think about it half the time. 

Since I have started using it every morning for the past week or so, I have noticed that my skin while it can become red and irritated easily is now a bit more calm. Instead of my face looking botchy and sun burnt (yes I do use sun screen), I now have a nice even textured glow. My face may still look a little red and irritated during some parts of the day, but it’s less angry looking. 

I’m also noticed with the texture, how much softer my skin is. I may still have some acne, but it doesn’t look as…. gross? Or angry and painful. 

The only thing that I and Tom think is funny, is having to “lightly pat your face after applying”. Lightly patting turns into lightly slapping and Tom gets a good laugh about of me “beating myself up”. But with all that said I would buy this product, if a 0.5 fl oz sample can last me about 3 months imagine how long a 2.0 fl oz will last! I would say it’s worth that $20 burning a hole in your wallet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment