Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

My 2015 September Workout List


I can honestly say September was not my month. I’m trying to do this to make better habits and to change it up enough to stay interesting. But sometimes life and friends just need to come first.


Week One and Two - 141.

I was suppose to do 30 squats before every meal, but really… who has time for that? Not me. So I just did 30 squats a day for the two weeks. It was stated in the Pin that I was to do this for two weeks, I figured since it was a small task it won’t be that hard. Luckily it wasn’t. 

Week Three - 140.4

Okay so have I mentioned how old some of these pins are? No? Well some are from when I just started my desk job….3 years ago. So naturally I was looking for things I could do at my desk… like this.. 


…Yes I did just that for a week, for 30 seconds. I felt so lazy, it was ridiculous. 

Week Four - 140.8

This is were things got a bit… rough.


I did Monday and Tuesday, and then didn’t do the rest of the week. Like I said, life got a bit busy. Friends, monthly visits, traveling, so yea I didn’t have time or the want to workout. I was completely drained.  But on a side note, for the timed workouts I would catch up on YouTube videos that were roughly the same time. Way better then setting a timer and being bored. 

Week Five - 142.4

Slowly going to jump back in! With yoga, because once again I’m starting off with the oldest posts on my board. I remember doing this a couple years back. It’s a nice little morning stretch, but I’m doing this after work. The only thing that sucks is there’s no instruction on how long to hold each pose. So I’m just doing it for 5 breaths… short or long. My endurance isn’t the best. 


I thought I could make it a whole week just doing easy yoga, but I was wrong. I did monday, tuesday, and wednesday, then thursday I felt I was getting sick. So I slept the whole day away, Friday I didn’t want to strain myself and saturday I went to Cedar Point. But if it helps my phone says I walked 30,901 steps yesterday. And I ended the week at the lowest weight I’ve been to in a while. 

End of September Weight - 138.8  

And now to start October! I saw some workout that might call for the gym, maybe I'll give those a go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment