Pages

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Saved Pages of Mine #7

Me and my newish kitty 

Hello everyone! I know I've been gone for some time. But I want to start things up again! I have a lot going on right now, so we'll start off slow! Here's a post that was half finished on my desktop. If you got nothing better to do today, check these links out. 


Been having trouble picking out those color schemes? Yea they are a pain in the ass for me to. So here's a really cool reference filled with cool links for help with color schemes. I know I saved a couple for future reference. Color Scheme References 

Spring is right around the corner and I've been wanting to redecorate, the thing is.... I HAVE NO MONEY! So here’s some easy low cost home decor ideas! Even you can do it! 

Whole new year, whole new round of birthday and holiday card. Problem is sometimes we have so much going on that we forget. (I know I do) This service might be able to do just the trick for you (and me). Lets get those cards!

If you've ever been in a long term relationship you know how somedays you just have nothing to talk about to each other. At these point you've probably talked about it all. Well I have just the thing for you. One of my favorite relationship podcast has the topics you need to make each other laugh again. 

That’s all for now! Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment