Pages

Monday, May 2, 2016

PETA Vegan Mushroom Risotto Review



Now for this recipe I changed a few things. Mostly because I didn’t want to go shopping. So here are some changes that I made.

>Jasmine Rice over short-grain brown rice
>Freeze Dried Shiitake Mushrooms over fresh shiitake mushrooms
>Dried Rosemary over fresh rosemary
>Red Apple Balsamic over normal balsamic

I honestly didn’t feel making those changes would alter the taste much. So I made the whole meal and was very disappointed….
I’m gonna keep this post short, because it was just that bad. The rice was bland and tasteless, I even added more cheese and milk. Tasteless….

The mushrooms were strong… the texture was a bit off. I do blame that on freeze dried mushrooms. But still… it was bad. I’ve tried a couple PETA recipes, and this one by far is the most disappointing.


I would not recommend this to anyone. But here’s so recipes that actually worked out.

Vegan Sweet Potato Perogies
Vegan Pumpkin Pull Apart Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment